Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Freeway to Eagle Mtn!

For the past 10 years there was always a constant rumor about a freeway out to Eagle Mountain. In the past few years those rumors were even talks of fancy floating bridges across the lake, all sorts of wacky ideas were swirling about! Well, last night I was reading the news and lo and behold I came across an article about construction having to stop while they waiting for a hawk that was nesting. Well that led me to here and I was like WHAT!!! the rumors are true! They are building a new freeway. So it looks like a Bangerter Hwy type road 7 lanes into Saratoga Springs. It appears to come out to Redwood Rd, just south of Pony Express Pky. That will cut the commute of hundreds of people heading in and out of that area by a significant amount. No more driving 10 miles an hour through Lehi main street. According to Udot's website the expressway will be partially finished in fall 2009 and connected to the freeway in 2010. I am excited for everyone out in that area because I believe that will help property values. My buyers biggest complaint is that the only way out there is to drive through Lehi Main and it gets so congested.

Dave Teasdale.
Team Teasdale Realty
www.TeamTeasdale.com

No comments:

Post a Comment